- Make sure you properly prepare your presentation.
- Create a great first impression in the first ten seconds.
- Show enthusiasm and energy for your topic.
- Speak to the audience. Use the works "I", "you", "we" to engage the audience.
- Make eye contact with individuals throughout the presentation. Make each person feel as if you are talking to them.
- Break your presentation into different pieces. First five minutes, last five minutes, then break the rest of your presentation into 5-10 minute sections.
- Use variety: telling a story, visual aids, props, music, sound. Make sure you use your props wisely.
- Good body posture and movement.
- Audience will care more about what you say versus what is in your slides or presentation materials.
- Have fun and make sure you use your "own" style not someone else's style.
The Evolving Enterprise Solution for Data
6 months ago